100% Grass Fed & Finished
No Added Hormones
A study done by the US Department of Agriculture (USDA) and Clemson University researchers (Prof. Susan Duckett) determined a total of 10 key areas where grass-fed is better than grain-fed beef for human health. In a side-by-side comparison, they determined that grass-fed beef was:
- lower in calories,
• lower in total fat and saturated fats,
• higher in Omega 3’s, a better ratio (lower) of Omega-6 to Omega 3 ‘s,
• higher in beta-carotene, Vitamin E, thiamin, and riboflavin
• higher in calcium, magnesium, and potassium,
• and higher in CLA (a potential cancer fighter), and Vaccenic acid (which can be transformed into CLA).
Pickup & Delivery Now Available
To order in advance click the link below, please indicate pickup or delivery when checking out.
Pickups are available during farm store hours only: M-F 10am-5pm
Deliveries will be made every Thursday to select locations, $35 minimum order for delivery.